Peaceful and elegant, Grey Gables is perfectly situated within a picturesque property only one kilometre from the historical township of Canowindra. The federation style homestead is beautifully appointed and includes:
- One queen bedroom
- Two twin bedrooms
- One main bathroom and ensuite
- Fully equipped kitchen including Smeg stove, dishwasher and pantry basics plus BBQ facilities
- Continental breakfast
- Spacious living and dining rooms, and cosy sitting room
- Linen and towels
- TV, CD, DVD and mp3 players
- Reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Cosy verandah areas with views across the gardens, farm and surrounds
The property is a working farm and you are welcome to wander in the fresh air amongst the vines or say hello to the farm animals and water birds on the dam.
When you are ready to venture further afield, there is plenty to enjoy and experience. The Canowindra area has award winning wineries, spectacular hot air ballooning and a township with a thriving food and art scene. For more information on local attractions click here.